Ikoscape
Welcome to I Ko Scape Forums! Please Log In or Register!
Ikoscape
Welcome to I Ko Scape Forums! Please Log In or Register!
Ikoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Owner- I Ko Ryan / -Lead PeaceKeeper- Ceredirond (Elvemage)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStaff List

***Notice Please Read***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceredirond
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Ceredirond

Rep : 9

***Notice Please Read*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Notice Please Read***   ***Notice Please Read*** EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 am

Attention Ryan

I have talked with a very special person (and no its not santa clause Razz) He offered a deal about a webclient and url.. I think it is a very good deal! Ok he said for hosting a webclient it will cost 5-10 dollars a month, and he said godaddy.com is a good place for a url which is less then 5 dollars a month, but here is the awesome part, He said for a Runescape Account Level 95+ He will pay for 6 months of the webclient, until we get 100+ players who will donate, pay for 1 year for the url, also he said he will donate 40 dollars a month. He's doing this because he can make some money from selling the account, plus he is the owner of a small webclient hosting business which makes around 400 dollars a month (good for small hosting business) and he splits it between him and his hosters, he said he gets about 150 dollars from that, he is also a baseball player, another 1000 dollars a month from that.

Ryan If You Take The Deal

1. I will need all the information of the 95+ runescape account (thats if we still have the accounts from those donations before)
2. I will get in touch with him (I have his email) and I will give him all the information and we will take the deal.
3. We will have webclient 6months (then pay 5-10 dollars a month ourselves) Also a url for 1 year (then pay less than 5 dollars a month ourselves) free of charge.
4. We will have 40 Dollars a month from his donations, and he will make sure we have 100+ players online and most of them donating.

Ryan If You Don't Take The Deal

1. I will get in touch with him and tell him we will not be taking the deal.
2. I will speak nothing more of it.
3. We will be giving up an awesome oppurtunity.

What If He's Lying And Just Wants A Runescape Account

1. I will ask what his business is called and I will google it.
2. I will ask if he has a website and look at it.
3. I will make sure this business is real.
Back to top Go down
https://ikoscape.forumotion.co.uk
I Ko Ryan
Owner
Owner
I Ko Ryan

Rep : 19

PostSubject: Re: ***Notice Please Read***   ***Notice Please Read*** EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 am

I'm not too sure about this on. It seems bogus to me. But if you find that he is a credible person and he has proof of this being done before then let me know and we will decide on it.
Back to top Go down
Ceredirond
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Ceredirond

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: ***Notice Please Read***   ***Notice Please Read*** EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:28 pm

That Was the last choice Razz ill get in touch with him and make sure he is Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Notice Please Read***   ***Notice Please Read*** Empty

Back to top Go down

***Notice Please Read***
Page 1 of 1